CRAB TOPPING 4 FISH
quick easy crab n shrimp topping for fish
Crab & Shrimp something another – that’s what I call it as I have no official name. This is what I used (approximate measurements) – 1whole lemon squeezed, 1lb medium sized uncooked shrimp, 1/2c large lump crab meat, 1/2c spinach largely ribboned, 10 cherry tomatoes halved, 2tb butter (I use non-dairy butter), black pepper, 1/4c white cooking wine, 1tbs cream, 1tb chopped garlic, salt
This is what I did:
- peeled the shrimp, rinsed them off with cold water, pat dry.
- melted the butter on medium heat in large pan
- added garlic do not allow butter to burn
- added lemon juice
- added cooking wine
- added shrimp once they began turning pink
- added crab meat
- sauteed for about 4 minutes
- added salt and pepper, spinach
- finished off with tomatoes and cream – VOILA!
Sometimes I add Old Bay Seasoning or Goya Adobo if I want it more seasoned – I was using this to top off my broiled Orange Roughy which was very seasoned so this was more a topping that would compete with it. If serving it alone – go ahead and spice it up!! I served it over thin spaghetti noodles and it was delicioso!!